Welcome to theme
We would like to thank you for purchasing Startup IT – App, SaaS & Software Startup Tech WordPress Theme! We are very pleased you have chosen Startup IT for your website, you will be never disappointed! Before you get started, please be sure to always check out this documentation. We outline all kinds of good information and provide you with all the details you need to use Startup IT. Startup IT can only be used with WordPress and we assume that you already have WordPress installed and ready to go.
If you don’t find what you are searching for, please feel free to submit a ticket in Here, it’s our pleasure to offer help for you and make Startup IT works perfectly for you 🙂
Thank you, we hope you to enjoy using Startup IT.
Startup IT is fully compatible with WordPress 5.0+.
To install this theme you must have a working version of WordPress already installed. If you need help installing WordPress, follow the instructions in WordPress Codex. Below are all the useful links for WordPress information.
- WordPress Codex – General info about WordPress and how to install on your server.
- First Steps With WordPress – General info about multiple topics about WordPress.
- FAQ New To WordPress – The most popular FAQ’s regarding WordPress.
Requirements for Theme
You need to agree on the following requirements.
- WordPress 5.0 or higher.
- PHP 5.4 or higher.
- MySQL 5 or higher.
- Memory Limit 128M or higher.
Below is a list of items you should ensure your host can comply with. We recommend using WP Engine or Blue Host for all your hosting needs.
- Check to ensure that your web host has the minimum requirements to run WordPress.
- Always make sure they are running the latest version of WordPress.
- You can download the latest release of WordPress from the official WordPress website.
- Always create secure passwords for FTP and Database.
Recommended PHP Configuration Limits
Many issues are all related to low PHP configuration limits. The solution is to increase the PHP limits. You can do this on your own or contact your web host and ask them to increase those limits to a minimum as follows:
- max_execution_time 180
- memory_limit 128M
- post_max_size 32M
- upload_max_filesize 32M
There are 2 ways to install theme
- Installation via FTP Client
- Installation via WordPress Admin Panel
Install Theme via FTP Client
- Unzip package
saturnthemes-startupit.zip(the zip package is inside the folder you have downloaded from ThemeForest). Connect to your FTP server and navigate to the folder where your WordPress is installed. Go to wp-content/themes/ and upload folder
saturnthemes-startupit(the path will look like this:
- Open WordPress Admin Panel (navigate through the web browser to the folder where you have installed the WordPress e.g
www.your_domain.com/wp-admin/) and go
Themeson Admin Sidebar.
Installation via WordPress Admin Panel
- Get the theme files by going to your Envato account → Downloads → Theme Name → Download → Installable WordPress file only
- Back to the WordPress Dashboard and navigate to Appearance → Themes. Click Add New button at the top of the page and go for the Upload option.
- For the file upload, pick the ZIP archive downloaded earlier from ThemeForest and click Install Now.
- Once the file has been uploaded, click the Activate link.
Setup the theme in 2 minutes with 1-Click Install
Once the theme is activated you should be automatically taken to the Theme Setup Guide. If not, go to Appearance > Theme Setup > from there you will see the Setup Guide.
- We recommend you have a current backup of your site including
.htaccessfile and a copy of WordPress database. If you are not familiar with how to do this, you can use several plugins such as
VaultPress (with Jetpack),
WordPress Backup Buddy. And you should backup your site in
- You should completely remove all previous theme folder.
- You shouldn’t rename
- You should reset browser cache, server cache and plugin cache.
- You should update required and recommended plugins.
Envato Market WordPress Plugin
How to install Envato Market WordPress Plugin
- Download the ZIP file from here.
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard
- Go to
Upload Pluginat the top
- Upload the
- Once installed, click
How to using Envato Market WordPress Plugin
- Step 1 – Visit the new
Envato Marketmenu item
- Step 2 – The plugin Settings Page allows you to configure your Envato API Personal Token. This API Token is generated from build.envato.com and will allow WordPress to securely receive item updates.
- Step 3 – Once the Envato API connection is made from the Settings page, a list of available Themes will be shown. This will list all WordPress Themes that have been purchased through the Envato Market / ThemeForest. Any available theme updates can be applied here (or from the standard WordPress update page or WP-CLI).
For menu setup, navigate to the
Menus page. Enter a name for your menu and add links to the menu by using the options given on the left sidebar. You can manage your menus using the drag and drop functionality. After setting up your menu, select the menu you just created from the theme locations drop-down box and hit
Customize, go to
Customize. Here you’ll be able to hide/show elements, upload your logo, change colors, etc. The Customize has the following sections:
How to translate a WordPress theme
WPML: WPML is the most popular plugin for multi-language support, Startup IT is fully compatible with WPML. Below you will find documentation their team created for using WPML plugin with Startup IT. If you’ve purchased WPML and have any questions or issues, please check the links below.
- WPML Plugin – The highly recommended plugin to manage multi-lingual sites
- WPML Forum Support – If you bought WPML then you get free support from their amazing team
- Translating Widgets – Tutorial recommended by WPML team for translating widgets
Support & Customization
We would like to thank you for using our theme! We are very pleased you have chosen Startup IT for your website, we always provide the best support for our customers. If you have any difficulties with Startup IT or need any additional service, do not hesitate to contact us.
pre-sale questions and free support for theme usage, feel free to submit a ticket. we’ll do our very best to assist you.
Regarding customization service based on our themes, please submit a ticket. We have an amazing team to provide customization service who have done bunch of customization projects so far, will provide you reasonable quote before start.
Support for my items includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features.
- Fixing bugs and reported issues.
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions.
Item support does not include:
- Customization and installation services.
- Support for third party software and plugins.